Pharmacy is an expanding, dynamic profession offering a wealth of opportunities in familiar – and unfamiliar – settings. Many occupations offer to improve society’s quality of life, but the profession of pharmacy involves the preservation of life itself. Look at some of the practice choices:
- Community pharmacy practice
- Institutional/hospital pharmacy practice
- Managed care pharmacy practice
- Corporate, community, or government services
- Consulting service working with geriatric patients, home health, home infusion
- Research, sales, or management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Academic teaching/research/practice.
No matter what the choice, a secure professional future is reasonably guaranteed with the satisfaction of personal accomplishment.
Demand for qualified pharmacists is strong in virtually all areas of practice. Public approval is solid: a recent study indicates that pharmacy is one of the most respected professions in India.
The Maratha Mandal’s College of Pharmacy is dedicated to maintain its position as a leader in pharmacy education. We continue to improve and nurture our programs, offering a variety of academic and practical experiences that give our students a powerful edge in today’s competitive health care industry.
I am extremely proud of our students, faculty, and alumni who have added their individual stamps of honesty, intelligence, humor, integrity, and hard work to the profession of pharmacy.
Smt. Rajshree N. Halgekar
President of Maratha Mandal,